SELF IMPROVEMENT 101–23 Sentences that can improve your life more than any self-help book
After reading dozens of self help books, I feel they start boring because they revolve around the same topics over and over again.
Here is the shortcut: a list of 23 sentence that can improve your life than any self-help book.
Of course you need to work for them to have any impact on your life. Nobody’s life changes just by reading some nice-sounding sentences. You got to embrace and act on them.
1. Confidence is silent. Insecurity is loud.
2. The more sarcastic you are, the more healthy your mind is.
3. Your fear of embarrassing yourself is the biggest hurdle to your growth.
4. No one is coming to save you. This life is 100% your responsibility.
5. No success until you accept the pain of discipline.
6. Be private. Be lowkey. Be humble.
7. Win in silence. Let them think you’re losing.
8. Detachment is power. Release anything that doesn’t bring you peace.
9. Your mental wellness determines the quality of your life.
10. Be teachable. You’re not always right
11. Train your mind to be stronger than your feelings.
12. A lie has many versions. The truth has only one.
13. Being alone with the intention of healing yourself and working on your vision is not loneliness; it is self-care.
14. Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts out being excellent.
15. Be a good person, but don’t waste your time trying to prove it.
16. Let your past make you better, not bitter.
17. Discipline, consistency, and perseverance will take you places motivation never could.
18. Your one negative thought is as powerful as five positive thoughts.
19. The quieter you become, the more you can hear.
20. If we don’t face our fears, our fears will chase us forever.
21. You can change your past by changing the underlying meaning of those memories.
22. No matter the situation, never let your emotion overpower your intelligence.
“Change is easy. Improvement is far more difficult.” — Ferdinand Porsche
“I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” — Carl Jung
Thanks for reading…
Found this post useful!!! Click the link below and Follow/Subscribe to join the community of curious subscribers to get update on the best curated posts from the internet.